Online Queensland Boat and Jetski License Courses
Allstate Boat Licensing now provide Online Boat and Jetski Licence Training (No Upfront Payment) in addition to traditional Face to Face class room Boat and Jetski Licence training.
Now do your online training sessions at your own pace and time, plus you can go back and resume where you left off by logging back in at a later time.
Guide to getting started with an online Qld boat licensing course
- Register and create a username and login password
- Confirm registration
- Select your Training Location (see list below) where you would do your Practical Assessment
- Get started immediately, no upfront payment required, nothing to lose with peace of mind fee free enrolment
- Choose Type of Course and enter your enrolment key (supplied in registration email)
- Boat and Jetski Licence combo or
- Jetski Only (for existing Boat License holders) or
- Boat Licence Only
- Do the course in one sitting or multiple sessions to suit your time frame.
- You can work through the OLT in one session or return later and pick up where you left off last.
- After working through each of the OLT theory sections, you will have an Online quiz which requires a 100% pass.
- You are permitted multiple attempts at the quiz (within 4 weeks from date of registration).
- The time required to do the OLT courses, including the quiz, will vary from student to student.
- The following are the times you can expect to spend to complete the theory component of the Online Training and corresponding quiz;
Boat and Jetski combined 5½ – 6 hours, Boat 5 hours, Jetski 1 – 2 hours
(the above times do not include Practical Assessment, contact Trainer / Assessor for details)
- You have four (4) weeks to complete the OLT course in which you enroled. (contact Trainer / Assessor if you need to start again).
- When you have done the online boat licence course you contact your Allstate Boat Licensing & Training assessor to arrange your Practical Assessment. This time is in addition to the OLT theory and quiz.
Step 1 Sign Up (register) at
Boat Licence QLD
You will be sent an email that needs to be confirmed by clicking on the confirmation link in the email
(anti spammer measure to prove the enrolment is genuine and is the real you)
The email also contains a list of Enrolment Keys, used to specify which training location you want to do the practical in.
Confirm your registration;
Select a course to automatically self Enrol